Polite & Friendly's

in

BK Withdrawals

ComN4UMon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi all my fellow BKers.... missing ya'll and having COD withdrawals.... The only cure is to play, but I am away and only have my ThinkPad dinosaur laptop.... not a gamer.  I'm currently in Panama City, Florida trying to accomplish what I know is possible if I work diligently enough.  Don't know how long it will be until I can comeback and play with all my good mates.

Missin' ya', ComN4U

P.S. Tigerdirect will misquote shipping cost to get the sale, and they send out refurbished to cover new equipment returns. My past experience... but if I use them ever again, I shall call customer service and deal with them directly.
Quote Post

ComN4UMon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 pm

No, I am not resigning from BK.... I am still part of the family... just wanted to let all know why you haven't seen me lately.
Quote Post

LukeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Hopefully you get back to your computer soon. We look forward to having you back in TS and the servers.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

SpiderTue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 am

I know the feeling, but real-life comes first. There will be plenty of time to play, BK will always be here!
Quote Post

bpmcmanusTue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 am

Believe it or not, I wondered where you were last night.  Do what you've got to do.  We will be here when you come back.
Quote Post

APOSTLETue Aug 09, 2011 2:42 am

Ditto what Spider said.  It is a blessing to have all the stars line up to make it possible for the online gaming experience to happen.  It is the cherry on top of a possibly a great day, or maybe it is an escape from a really bad one.  In either case, you have to have a life and take care of that life before we get to play.  I look forward to playing with you again when you get the system back up.
Quote Post

Forums ©