Polite & Friendly's

in

Request for a new sig.

bpmcmanusTue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 pm

- What theme would you like?  Please see my Photobucket  album for ideas.

- What main text, example: your name or what ever you would like.  BPMcMANUS

- What subtext?  Of course you know, this means war!

- Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  Yes, from the included link.  I've included 3 images of operators; your best judgement is fine.  One  
 important element for me would be the badge; if you could include it as a background embossing, I would really be grateful.

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z330/BPMcManus/

- Do you want your sig light or dark in color? I suppose darker would be good; maybe with red lettering.  Please, no flairing letters.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Respectfully,

Brian
Quote Post

KulamonsterTue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I'll take this one!   Very Happy
Quote Post

HeraclasTue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 pm

I do this for you!
Quote Post

Silent_WolfTue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Okay we got both of you looking to work on this one.  I'll Flip a coin.  Someone call it.

Quote Post

bpmcmanusTue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Wow!  Thanks for the swift response; I'm sure it will look great!  I've been checking out all of the examples of the team's collective work and I'm very impressed.  Thanks for the effort!
Quote Post

KulamonsterTue Aug 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Well this is my creation Silent Wolf....so we can see what Herc comes up with, and then BPMcMANUS can decide which he wants!!  CHEERS!!!  Very Happy

http://i55.tinypic.com/ngpsef.png
Quote Post

TracerTue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Nice Kula. I look forward to what Herc pulls out. Just an FYI, you might want to pull the words out alittle more. Kinda hard to read. But great work.
Quote Post

KulamonsterTue Aug 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Sig with more visible text:

Quote Post

TracerTue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Looking good. I like that I can read the text now. Me likey...
Quote Post

bpmcmanusTue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

I really like what you did Kula!  I can't wait to see what Heracles comes up with.  You folks are really talented.  Thanks for the effort!
Quote Post

Forums ©