Polite & Friendly's

in

Some of you might remember Geoholic

VolcanoSun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Hello BK,

some of you might remember a guy from Germany called "Geoholic". He is my cousin and he told me about your clan / family.
He really enjoyed playing on your servers and being part of this clan, but unfortunately he is not able to play anymore...
His girlfriend split up with him after 7 1/2 years and he had severe problems at university. He began to drink and to do very strange things, until he had a mentally collapse. It is unsure, if he will ever recover from this.

Before he had his collapse, he sent me his laptop and he wrote me a wish: I shall take care of his accounts and tell you about his situation.

So, from time to time I will connect to your servers, just to hand out some bullets in Geo's name.

Best regards
Volcano
Quote Post

WolfFangSun Jun 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Sorry to hear about his misfortune, hopefully he can turn it around. But glad to have you on and gaming with us.
Quote Post

BackslashSun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm

I am very sorry to hear that i hope he gets better and i hope your not taking this news to hard. it happened to my cousin when he came back from a mission  in Bosnia  and... it just never been the same since. Its just hard good luck.
Quote Post

LukeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Very sorry to hear the news he and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

TakerDeep2008Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Sorry to hear about Geo...he will be in our prayers
Quote Post

Forums ©