Polite & Friendly's

in

Introduction

VortigenThu Mar 19, 2009 9:01 am

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.  I've just recently discovered this gem of a server.  After many months on regular CoD4 and CoD5 servers, I got fed up with the kids and the play style.   I couldn't be happier to have found a server populated by mature individuals offering a completely different form of gaming experience.  The level of immersion and intensity is great.  Keep up the good work.  Cheers!
Quote Post

StrandThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am

Thanks man, always nice to hear good, genuine, forward thinking people stop by and comment, come around more often, take care.
Quote Post

LukeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Thank you greatly for the feed back. Hearing things like that make all the work it takes to run the servers worth it. You should join us on TS some time. Let us know if you would like help setting it up.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

CoCoCountyKillerThu Mar 19, 2009 2:04 pm

welcome  Vortigen
This is a great server  and look forward to fraggin with ya Smile

co.co.
Quote Post

DMonicThu Mar 19, 2009 2:38 pm

yea thanks for the feedback. you should hop on TS and get to know everyone.  Smile
Quote Post

TotenkofThu Mar 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Great to hear! Hope to see you around!
Quote Post

VortigenFri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks guys!  I will get TS setup asap.  Looking forward to seeing you all in game.
Quote Post

wesleyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 am

I really have to agree with Vortigen. I am new at gaming, but CoD:WaW is my favorite and BK is the best servers around. The tactical style is more disciplined and I hope to make BK Polite and Friendly my home for a very long time.
Quote Post

Forums ©