Polite & Friendly's

in

Kicked and Banned, no idea why.

BobEvansWed May 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Soooo. I was playing, under the name Unicorn Giggles, and was just on my merry way killing, staying crouching, not saying a word and I get kicked and banned for nary a reason no warning? What is the deal?
Quote Post

NightWolfWed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi Bob...

Thank you for playing on our servers and visiting our forums...

If you believe you have been BANNED please comfirm that it is a ban and not a temp kick. Temp kicks appear as bans. Usually a temp kick is caused by too many team kills (tk). If you cannot get in the the server after an hour of the original time your were banned then please contact us using the button at the top.

If you have been Kicked or Banned from one of our servers and you wish to contact us concerning it please use the "Contact Us" button at the top of the page. Select "Server" from the first options then "I was kicked/banned from the server" for the second option.

Please state player name, game, server and time (est) to help us respond more efficiently. if you are asking to be unbanned please make sure you are banned and have not been kicked for a round or so.
Quote Post

HeHawKilLerWed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Please use the contact us button on the main home page, and an admin will get back to you asap.
Quote Post

BklynKnightWed May 11, 2011 10:31 pm

It was team kills, I was there and Bob came back in after 5min and we talked
Quote Post

UchiMataWed May 11, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm surprised that he didn't notice all the TKs. It's very obvious, especially with a misplaced B52 - the game shouts 'get that ... outa here before I kill him myself'. Wink
Quote Post

WolfFangThu May 12, 2011 4:59 am

Well the problem with that is if your that person you dont get to hear that; your just looking at a "you been kicked" message.
Quote Post

UchiMataThu May 12, 2011 6:23 am

True - but if you play enough you get to realise the game does kick players for this reason - maybe he just came from Playing FFA.
Quote Post

Forums ©