Polite & Friendly's

in

A problem with and admin on your servers.

burrow_87Wed May 04, 2011 12:49 am

Hello. I am not a member of your clan but play your servers almost exclusively. THey are admin'd pretty well for the most part. However, today on a whim one of your admins, Apostle, decided to change the rules of the server and make a perfectly legitimate location out of bounds. Its your server and your rules I get that but if you want people to play there then rules should be stated long before hand instead of admins changing the rules because they do not like people killing them from there. Your stated policies say no running, no bunny hopping, no tk's and be polite and friendly.  They state nothing about specific locations you can and can't go. So thanks you for the time I have played on your servers but you have lost a regular player. When your admins get over their god complexes and decide to give the rules in a fair manner instead of on the fly after 3 monthes of it being allowed and one of your own clan members showing me the location in question then I can assume nothing more than a paticular admin didn't like something so he changed the rules to suit his needs.
Quote Post

LukeWed May 04, 2011 1:03 am

Thank you for your support of our servers. To get a hold of a admin to talk about this please use the contact us button. That is the only way to talk with a admin.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©