Polite & Friendly's

in

Quick server rules question

vikingtdThu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Is pistol walking (with sights up) or iron sight up walking allowed on the servers? I don't do either, but I'm sure I have seen other players doing it and just wanted to verify.

Thanks
VikingTD
Quote Post

CakeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Neither is allowed except on WAW
Quote Post

Silent_WolfThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm

COD Black Ops

Please crouch when moving. You may stand when firing or when  looking over an object.

Rule 1 - Running when under fire only.
Running is only allowed when you are under fire. If you`re being shot at, or if a grenade lands at your feet, then you can certainly run for cover.

Running that is not allowed
Running and gunning! If you encounter a player you`re not allowed to run at them with your weapon firing.

Rule 2 - No Bunny Hopping!
This rule is to help promote server realism. Bunny hopping to avoid fire represents one thing you can do in a video game that you would not do under normal circumstances in wartime. You would not REPEATEDLY jump when under fire or around a blind corner.

Rule 3 - Team kills
As you already know friendly fire is enabled on our server. Once you team kill two people you are forced to sit out for 30 seconds as a penalty. You don`t have to apologize for the team kill but we would like you to. Intentional team killing will result in a 90 minute kick from the server. Name calling because you where team killed WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Rule 4 - Swearing, Racism, and Disrespectful comments
We have a ZERO tolerance policy for racism on our game server and our Teamspeak server. You will be kicked after two warning for swearing when the swearing is not directed toward a member, server, or team. Swearing and disrespectful comments towards any player (guest, -BK-, [DD]) will result in a kick/ban with the length differing depending on the severity. Racism is a permanent ban.

-Camping is allowed on our server. -We allow ALL weapons and perks on our servers.

For more rules please visit our Rules/FAQs link at the top of this page.
Quote Post

UchiMataThu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Cake wrote:

Neither is allowed except on WAW

Just to add that the rules applies to all players, including BK.
BK members should be warned for running/walking sighted just like everyone else and can be kicked.
Quote Post

vikingtdFri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Thanks for the replies. I did read through the Rules/FAQ, but I did not see any specific mention of pistol walking, etc. which is why I asked. I have played on many servers in the past that are "Crouch only" but do allow pistol walking or iron sight walking, so I just wanted to check.
Quote Post

UchiMataSat Apr 02, 2011 8:44 am

That's right. Pistol walking and sights-up is allowed on WaW. The reason why it is not allowed on BlkOps is because you move so fast that it is hard to distinguish from running.
Quote Post

Forums ©