Polite & Friendly's

in

My Absence (an explanation)

WskOscWed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi, as some of you may know I usually jump on to cause a ruckus in the mornings (real early morning for the Americans!)

Anyway, I'll get straight to the point - my PC blew up and I can't afford the repairs so I've taken to ebaying all the parts I have that still function along with almost everything else I own in the hopes of someday being able to afford a new one (someday is the operative word here, since I'm officially broke and I have a ton of bills to pay).

I wanted to say thankyou for all the good games and good times and thankyou all for giving me the chance to become a recruit (even though I never made it to full member).

I'll put in an appearance again once I finally have a new PC sometime down the line.

*salute*
Quote Post

LukeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Sorry to hear about your PC issues I also have a few. I hope you can get it fixed quickly. We will be here when you get it all fixed up.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

ironknightWed Mar 09, 2011 11:14 pm

me too well almost. my power supply died and had to beg borrow and steel to get new one. no what i wanted but good for now. hope things work out for ya
Quote Post

Forums ©