Polite & Friendly's

in

Not so Polite and Friendly..

[XTC]CMKMon Mar 07, 2011 1:42 am

My call sign is currently [XTC]CMK.982  and my previous call sign was [TBM]Crockett.

I have been playing in your Black Ops server for since release of Black Ops.  Generally I really enjoy playing here because admins are quiet polite and friendly and keep the server in check... so I kept coming back to play here to play.

With that said... about 20 mins ago 6:15pm Central time 3/6/11 i was banned without warning or explanation why.  If this is because i was having a good game and the admin present thought i was hacking then shouldn't I have been told?   I gladly post any and all games on my recent game files... If i hurt your admin's feelings then I apologize.

I suppose I find another server to play and deal with immature kids if I don't get un-banned... but i figure you guys should know admin abuse is kinda lame in gaming world but it does happen.  

If i don't get unbanned then good day to you folks and I'll shoot you in different servers.

John
Quote Post

Silent_WolfMon Mar 07, 2011 2:05 am

Hello CMK, I would like to start off by welcoming you to our website and I hope you will under stand whats to follow.....

If you believe you have been BANNED please comfirm that it is a ban and not a temp kick,
temp kick appear as bans, if you can not get in the the server after an hour of the original time your where banned then please contact us using the button at the top.

If you have been Kicked or banned from one of our servers and you wish to contact us concerning it please use the "Contact Us" button at the top of the page. select "Server" from the first options then "I was kicked/banned from the server" for the second option.

Please state player name, game, server and time (est) to help us respond more efficiently. if you are asking to be unbanned please make sure you are banned and have not been kicked for a round or so.

Additionally if you join us on Team Speak our admins are available to speak with so we can figure out what is going on.

Thanks,
Quote Post

LukeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 am

I would first make sure it was not a temp ban like Silent Wolfs suggestion. The game dose kick people for things like to many TKs and it all shows up as a ban. If you are still banned latter today please let me know.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

LemonhokoMon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 am

[XTC]CMK wrote:

My call sign is currently [XTC]CMK.982  and my previous call sign was [TBM]Crockett.

I have been playing in your Black Ops server for since release of Black Ops.  Generally I really enjoy playing here because admins are quiet polite and friendly and keep the server in check... so I kept coming back to play here to play.

With that said... about 20 mins ago 6:15pm Central time 3/6/11 i was banned without warning or explanation why.  If this is because i was having a good game and the admin present thought i was hacking then shouldn't I have been told?   I gladly post any and all games on my recent game files... If i hurt your admin's feelings then I apologize.

I suppose I find another server to play and deal with immature kids if I don't get un-banned... but i figure you guys should know admin abuse is kinda lame in gaming world but it does happen.  

If i don't get unbanned then good day to you folks and I'll shoot you in different servers.

John

Good Day John!

I have played on BK servers just about as long as yourself, and I sometimes join them in chat. I have never, I mean NEVER seen an admin do anything unethical or abusive. I know it may happen, but after playing with such a great group here at BK, I highly doubt the ban or kick was out abuse.
Seems BKs policy is to give several ingame warnings,. sometimes through the console and sometimes ingame voice., the only time I have seen an immediate ban is for abuse to a BK member or constant abusive language in chat. ..and I for one appreciate the quality of supervision and attention BK personnel give to their servers....
I am currently not a BK member, but always feel welcomed on the servers and teamspeak like I was a member....

You bet the atmosphere is Polite and Friendly here!!

~Lem
Quote Post

[XTC]CMKMon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 am

I have to apologize to the admins/bk members!!  I was able to log on after about 2 hours after the fact.  I guess it was just a glitch or random boot for possible reserved member.

I was able to enjoy my night of Ops so i'm happy!  Frag you all in game!
Quote Post

LADYHAWKMon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 am

hi there, might I just pop in here and say we dont random boot to allow *BK* members to join a server as its not our 'polite and friendly' way Smile
I just wanted to clarify as we try our best to accomodate and allow everyone a great time on our servers and most of the time a little patience will pay off with an open spot on your desired server so its worth the wait!
good luck and happy hunting!
Quote Post

just-dieMon Mar 07, 2011 12:13 pm

i think i see why you may of been kicked (xtc) is a drug  reference and is not allow on our servers.if this is why its eazy to change.
Quote Post

[XTC]CMKTue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 am

hellin wrote:

i think i see why you may of been kicked (xtc) is a drug  reference and is not allow on our servers.if this is why its eazy to change.

Definately a good point.  Name back to my Clan Name [TBM]Crockett...  used XTC to play with my friend's clan and was too lazy to change it back.
Quote Post

ThillionTue Mar 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Sorry about your troubles. Never know for sure what happened there. Glitch, Mistake, who knows. However, important part is that the situation is now repaired and your able to play where you like it.
As for the rest, well, its water under the bridge, and times past.
Now lets PLAY!!!
Quote Post

SilexxTue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Just a friendly reminder to EVERYONE.

I was playing a few weeks ago and had a ROCK STAR score going  30 kills and 2 deaths. I was playing Nuke Town and got the Gun Ship. I do get carried away and didn't realize that I plastered several team mates quickly (TK) - didn't mean to - but it is a VERY SMALL map.

I was kicked (banned) and for a brief second I thought that someone did it, forgetting that we get booted for TKs automatically.

I can easily see how someone could "ASSUME" they were kicked (banned) by a admin for no reason, thinking that the Admin gave them the boot because they were thought to be hacking. When in reality, just like me, they just TK'd one to many.

This has happened before - so just word to the wise.

Also - remember not to go hog-a$$-wild as a door gunner, your friends are running around down there too! Opps....
Probably ruined one of my best scores ever - getting a little too excited.
Quote Post

WolfFangThu Mar 17, 2011 4:01 am

Yep did that the old day too. Was not happy but I did not pay attention to the grey/grey kills popping up I was sitting outside the server wondering what happened and mad I lost my points. I am more careful now.
Quote Post

Forums ©