Polite & Friendly's

in

GIMP

Cajun-ManWed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

I am trying to learn to make sig's on my own, just cause I like the infinite creativity to it. There is so much that can be done, and as I am having some health issues right now, I think that working with graphics will give me something to focus my attention on when I am not in the game. Is there anyone that might be able to make some GIMP tutorials, along the lines of  "Gimp for Dummies" lol. I would really appreciate it, I tried with ps4 and ps5 but there really are not that many available tutorials for newbies, so I thought I would try Gimp. any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much !
Quote Post

Silent_WolfWed Jan 26, 2011 5:53 pm

I would suggest going to youtube.com and type in GIMP for beginners.  There are alot of tuts through that search.
Quote Post

SpiderWed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Try this out Cajun....http://www.forgehub.com/forum/graphics-arts/19854-gimp-tutorial-index.html

Also there is a Book titled "Begining GIMP" by Akkana Peck.

You'll find work with it to be a lot of fun and "creative".
Quote Post

baumentThu Jan 27, 2011 4:38 am

If you'd like a version of Gimp with a more photoshop feel of an interface, you can get gimpshop , it's a mod for gimp.
Quote Post

ImmolationThu Jan 27, 2011 8:04 pm

BK also has a few tuts that you could take a look at. There's a sticky topic in the sig gallery.
Quote Post

Forums ©