Polite & Friendly's

in

Odie52*BK* 's fix for player tags in game.

Cajun-ManTue Jan 18, 2011 11:23 pm

"Odie52*bk*": To change the tags on the enemy and I believe on the friendlies this is what I did.

1. You use the ~ sign to get in to the console.... Make sure it is ON in in settings at the main menu

2. type in this phrase /team_indicator 3

3. this is the above phrase in english forward slash team underbar indicator space 3

4. you will probably need to leave the game and maybe even get completely out then come back in and this is what I see when I play the game.

5. First as a RED/GREEN color blind person Friendlies will be very colorful and enemies will have NO TAG....

6. Hope this works ODIE52 says thank you for helping ME and others on BKI.

All credit to Odie, I just posted it for him . . . .
Quote Post

BoneheadWed Jan 19, 2011 12:26 am

Great info tor the color blind folks there. I played around with the setting after reading it and came up with this.  For non-color blind people "/team_indicator 3" make the friendly tags a kind of teal blue and the enemies light orange. Setting it at  "/team_indicator 2" puts the players rank above friendlies and no tag above enemies, not so good, and "/team_indicator 1" didn't seem to change anything for me. The default setting in "/team_indicator 0". I think I will stick with the default.
Quote Post

LukeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 am

thanks for the great info!

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©