Polite & Friendly's

in

Evenin' fellas...

Ch0pperTue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 am

Been having lots of fun on your Black Ops server recently, really like the crouch down style of play, kinda slows things down once in a while, its great Smile
Anyway just thought i would sign up on your forums and say hi, and say you will defo be seeing me around more on the server...
Great stuff guys, keep it up!

Chopper
Quote Post

Silent_WolfTue Jan 11, 2011 4:14 am

Let me be one of the first to welcome you to our forum and thank you for playing on our servers.  We try very hard to make sure everyone that comes in has the best experience possible.

I hope to see you on the battlefield soon, please feel free to browse our forum topics.
Quote Post

LukeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 am

Thanks for joining the forums. Feel free to join us on TS its open to all.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

NQSonicTue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Join the clan!!!

We welcome all!!!
Quote Post

TheReaperTue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Glad your having fun, the more the merrier  Twisted Evil
Quote Post

DemonSeedWed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Welcome to the best server out there!!! You should join!
Quote Post

-Jinx-Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Hey Chopper M8,

welcome to the forum, you're probably playing the servers as long as I am so as NQSonic has said "Join the Clan"....why not? great bunch of lads here. Join in on teamspeak and get chatting to the family, you won't be dissapointed and it enhances the gaming experience. Playing solo is fun but this is better...................cya on the battlefield

Jinx
Quote Post

Ch0pperWed Jan 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Yeah i hear what your saying bud, i did come onto TS last night for an hour or so, was completely overwhelmed, never been in a TS channel with so many people!! All talking at once lol never got a chance to get a word in edgeways to introduce myself lol
Im used to small channels of 5 or 6 peeps, it seemed chaos with so many people in one channel from many different servers...
I do enjoy the server (server 4 is it? the UK one) so will keep coming in for a scrap when i fancy it, so will hopefully see you around  Mr. Green
Quote Post

LADYHAWKWed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

cool beans.....another UK player and your just up the road from me and Pompey-j Smile
Quote Post

BraxisWed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 pm

yea, our channel can get hectic at times :P

In the mornings (EST... GMT -5?) there are usually a lot fewer ppl on.

Hope to see more of you in the days to come!
SSG.Braxis*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©