Polite & Friendly's

in

iRcon App

c0de5Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 am

Hello Ladies and Gents of BK...

I thought I might turn you on to an app that I found called iRcon for those BK members that may have iPhones, iPads or the iPod Touch.

The website for the app is iRcon

For those of you who know of the app and didn't like the fact that you had to login to the iRcon server to get your own server information (I didn't like that feature), iRcon just updated the app in December so that you no longer have to login to their server or even register with them and all your information is now stored locally on your own device.

It supports all of the COD series including Black Ops and WAW among other games and I thought it may bring some ease to administrating the servers for you. If I remember correctly it costs $2.99 on the apps store, but from what I've seen and read on how it works; it may be invaluable for some of you.

I'd also like to thank you, again, for the great servers you host.

Have fun fragging in the New Year!

c0de5.
Quote Post

Silent_WolfMon Jan 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Nice find c0de5, but let me know when you find one that is free.  Very Happy
Quote Post

PastorDanMon Jan 03, 2011 11:54 pm

I checked it out, but I didn't download it since all but one of the reviews said it didn't work or do what it said it could.

I would LOVE to have an iPhone app that worked well, but I am going to hold off for now.
Quote Post

Forums ©