Polite & Friendly's

in

New Sig request

Les73gtxSat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 pm

First of all, you all do excellent work and I have had a real hard time trying to pick out just one sig. So I came up with a idea that fits me personally. It might be a little different and somewhat of a challenge but I know someone will be up to the task.
<What theme would you like?
A car chase theme with a Dodge Charger Police Interceptor (Black and White) chasing my 1973 Roadrunner GTX. It can be cartoon looking or real life like.
<What main text?
Les73GTX*BK*
<What subtext or quote?
"Never Surrender"
<Do you have any pictures? Yes
 I have other photos I can send too. My car is a Silver Frost or Charcoal Metallic. I would like to keep that in the sig.
<Do you want your sig light or dark?
No preference but I would like to see it in a fog or smoke ... the tire smoke is a nice touch too.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort ... you all are so amazing in your talents.
Quote Post

bil4shortSun Jan 02, 2011 1:51 am

Okay, I've been resting on my holiday laurels long enough...I got this one!

(Cracks knuckles)

I'll try to use these two images to make you the sig you're looking for!  Give me a day or so to produce a sample!
Quote Post

bil4shortSun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 am

Oh!  Les, do you have an image of your car in a bit better light?  That would be very helpful!

Thanks!
Bil
Quote Post

Les73gtxSun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 am

I have a ton of pictures in storage right now that I can look through and scan but for now I have these. let me know if these are any help, if not I will go hunting for my other pics.
Quote Post

Les73gtxSun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 am

Ok here they are
Quote Post

Les73gtxSun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 am

not sure why all the pictures seem to have cones in them ... lol
Quote Post

Les73gtxSun Jan 02, 2011 10:31 am

And thank you Bill for taking in the project. I am very excited to see the results ... I know it is in good hands
Quote Post

bil4shortMon Jan 03, 2011 1:20 am

Thanks for the pics!  I'll get on this right away!

Thanks also, for the vote of confidence!
Quote Post

Forums ©