Polite & Friendly's

in

Need a new sig

Badge*bk*Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:58 am

I was wondering if I could have one of you make me a signature you all do great work.

> What theme would you like?  Something with a worn police officer
> What main text, example: Badge
> What subtext?  11-99
> Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  No
> Do you want your sig light or dark in color? Dark in color if possible like a dark blue.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Post

Sabotage-NORWed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Bump.

Im sure 1 of the wisards will help u out.

Sgt.Sabotage*BK*
Quote Post

Llama-ManWed Dec 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks Sabotage...didn't see this.  Badge, before I stake claim to this one, let me do some image searching.  I should have some time today to work something up.  If any of the other graphics team members has a good idea for it, jump on it.  Otherwise, I'll see if I can find a base image to work with.
Quote Post

KulamonsterWed Dec 22, 2010 7:00 pm

I don't want to step on any toes, but I decided to give this one a shot...since I had some down time today...hope you don't mind Llama-Man.

I hope you like it Badge, but if it's not quite what you were looking for, then please let Llama-Man or another member of the graphics team know so they can whip you up something more to your liking!  CHEERS!!
Quote Post

Badge*bk*Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:35 pm

NO that is actually cool Kula. Thanks for doing that.
Quote Post

Llama-ManWed Dec 22, 2010 9:25 pm

No worries Kula...I left the door open for someone else to pick it up on purpose.  Good job on it!

Just got out of a meeting I've been in since lunch. :/  Did get a sig made before that, but didn't get it posted before I had to run off.

So, if anyone is looking for a police officer with a dark and blueish/greenish backdrop, I've got this available.  I can change the text to suite.
Quote Post

Forums ©