Polite & Friendly's

in

Black Ops Aimbot Video Captured (Graphic)

Les73gtxThu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 am

This is something I came across while reading other posts from the Steam forums. It is a little Graphic and is with live people and not from game footage. Think of the Black Ops T.V. advertisement.

YouTube Black Ops Aimbot

Enjoy Laughing
Quote Post

LemonhokoThu Dec 16, 2010 10:37 am

That was totally awesome and funny!

Give our boys over in Afghanistan one of those hacks.

~Lem
Quote Post

Cajun-ManThu Dec 16, 2010 3:08 pm

I almost fell out my chair laughing . . .
Quote Post

BlueTravelerThu Dec 16, 2010 3:34 pm

That video was not created by the user that Les73gtx linked to.  The original creator is freddiew.  He has really been making some incredible videos on YouTube.  I highly recommend you check out his YouTube channel and check out his other videos.

freddiew's YouTube Channel
Quote Post

Cajun-ManThu Dec 16, 2010 3:58 pm

will do, thanks for correction
Quote Post

OldYellrThu Dec 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Love it! Live action aimbot plus wall hack!

Sadly I have seen a few of those on our BO servers the last day or so.

When you call in 5 rolling thunders in a row and have a KDR of 48 to 1, all head shots, something is not quite right. Hmmm......
Quote Post

CapZacThu Dec 16, 2010 4:20 pm

This is old, yet still entertaining.  It gets re-run for every new game that comes out.  The main character here is quite talented, check him out and how he put this together if your the creative type.
Quote Post

BlueTravelerThu Dec 16, 2010 5:09 pm

For those interested in how this video is done, here is freddiew's how-to video:

Aimbot How-To Video
Quote Post

Les73gtxThu Dec 16, 2010 9:14 pm

BlueTraveler wrote:

For those interested in how this video is done, here is freddiew's how-to video:

Aimbot How-To Video

Thanks BlueTraveler for the insite I really did not look into who it was made or posted by ... But I will check out freddiew's how-to stuff for sure ... it is a awesome video for sure even if it is old ...  Laughing
Quote Post

BraxisThu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm

freddiew's stuff is amazing, I've been subscribed to him for a couple of years now, always makes me laugh.
Quote Post

NQSonicThu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 pm

That was freaking hilarious!!
Quote Post

Forums ©