Polite & Friendly's

in

Need a new sig.

Cajun-ManWed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 am

I have been looking around at some of the signatures and wanted to see if anyone was willing to help my in making one, as I am nowhere near creative enough. I have a basic idea of how I would like mine to look, but it is very vague and flexable. I am going to go ahead and tell you what I have in mind, As my name in game and TS is "Cajun-Man" I would like to base my theme off that. Maybe a soldier on a boat, in a bayou. maybe Sighting a Gator with a Sniper Rifle. something along those lines, as I am proud of my cajun roots. Would like my name in there, and if possible maybe a saying "Doing it Cajun Style" and of course, the "www.PoliteAndFriendly.com" Tag and "BK" tag in there as well.

Thanks for any assistance, and Happy Holidays everyone ! ! !
Quote Post

Silent_WolfWed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Quick question, is your TS handle based off the SNL segment with Adam Sandler as the Cajun Man?
Quote Post

ImmolationWed Dec 15, 2010 4:48 pm

I'll take this one. Smile
Quote Post

Silent_WolfWed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Oh sure, I give you the idea and you run with it.  :p

j/k  Looking forward to what you come up with.
Quote Post

ImmolationWed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm

lol that wasn't the idea I was running with...
Quote Post

Cajun-ManWed Dec 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Yes, Adam Sandler's SNL skit did cross my mind when Dreaming up my name, but I am also in Louisiana, right in between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, So I am also in the heart of Cajun land . . Thanks for the help everyone
Quote Post

Forums ©