Polite & Friendly's

in

Signature Feedback

sgm10Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi guys. I have been admiring the work of the graphics team here and you guys do some amazing work. I am by no means a graphics artist but I am a part time photographer and have Photoshop so I thought I would give the signature thing a shot. There are 4 designs I have come up with for myself and I am looking for some feedback on them. Which one do you like best and what cane be done to make them better? Any type of feedback would be appreciated as I am not sure which one I like better. Thanks!

Quote Post

bil4shortMon Dec 13, 2010 9:01 pm

I like #4 the best.  It's got a great feel to it.  I would punch up the "Creeping Death" lettering a bit and maybe make the skull with the BK a bit brighter.

Nice work!
Quote Post

ImmolationMon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 pm

One thing you should know is that standard BK signature size is 400x120 pixels. Nice job though.
Quote Post

Silent_WolfMon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm

1# the render need to be blended alittle.  The edges seems to stick out too much.
2# Its a great 2D sig.
3# I love this one.  You did a great job blending the foreground to the background over the render
4# Great image but the lettering is alittle difficult to read.

Besides that and the size, everything looks great.
Quote Post

HeraclasMon Dec 13, 2010 10:22 pm

your best is Nr.3
best blending and atmo.

-is your text supposed to be readable ?
 if....
 -yes ,then use a other font ,placec it near to the focal.
 -no ,then use a smaller font ,much smaller, again play with the focal.
   if you place the text far away of your focal you create an eyeflipping-syndrom^^

add some effects to give it more epicness Smile
create more depth by using the dodge&burn tool and the blur tool (sharpen the focal, blur the edges
,but not too much blur^^)

your lighning needs work.
-take a look at the render, it's not  coming from the right.

add some flow to your sig, movement, something magic......give this dude a pop-out effect....

like this

the text in this one added the final touch to the sig. not supposed to be readable but you definitely
take a look at it .
it's looking like he's falling/leaning back into the stars/ bubbles , everything goes with the flow(movement is to the top right)....

here i added the dragon to this nice girls back to create some sick art.
and the text here is placed near the focal, otherwise it would destroy the sig.

greetings Herc.   KIU
Quote Post

sgm10Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am leaning towards this one. I fixed the size and made a few adjustments. Let me know if it looks any better.

Quote Post

13LegionTue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 am

ME LIKEY!!! Nice work! Cool
Quote Post

ImmolationTue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 am

Looks good nice job. Smile
Quote Post

sgm10Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 am

Thanks, I think I'll keep it. : )
Quote Post

Forums ©