Polite & Friendly's

in

Perma banned without warning

system16Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Hello. Yesterday I was kicked and banned from server 4 and I haven't been able to join again so I'm guessing its a permanent ban. Not sure what I did, think it was being rude to another player, but I was kicked with no warning. I'd like to know why I'm banned.
Quote Post

LEGENDFri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Here is the proper method to go about appealing your ban, should it have been a perma-ban versus a temp-ban:

If you have been Kicked or banned from one of our servers and you wish to contact us concerning it please use the "Contact Us" button at the top of the page. select "Server" from the first options then "I was kicked/banned from the server" for the second option.

Please state player name, game, server and time (est) to help us respond more efficiently.

Admins kick with a temp-ban (5 minute ban/1 map length) for repeated upright walking and/or running if repeatedly warned against.  There are rolling console messages and additional warning are either written and/or shouted out in voice chat.  We must assume you can hear the voice chat in the server and it would be recommended you turn the voice chat on if you've turned it off.

If you dropped the f-bomb at another player or towards the server then it would have probably been an instant perma-ban for disrespect and no warnings would have been forthcoming.

I am not an admin or a person in charge but these are my experiences and observations.

I take it, then, that you like the crouch-only gameplay and wish to return?

Ta.
Quote Post

just-dieSat Nov 27, 2010 12:10 am

well said
Quote Post

system16Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:13 am

Thanks. I'll do this.
Quote Post

Forums ©