Polite & Friendly's

in

Getting Kicked

BRANDOFri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 am

Hello,
    I have been getting kicked off of your servers repeatedly by mistake. The reason that I am getting kicked according to the admins is that I am "running." I have also told the admins that I am not running, most of the time I am using either an SMG or a pistol. Both of these weapons have very high mobility so I am able to move fast while standing when I have my sites up. I always have my sites up when I am playing, I also go crouch when I reload. Another point I would like to make is that I have been playing on your guy's servers for a while, I do know the rules and I very much enjoy playing on your servers. You guys created a very friendly environment. I would appreciate it very much if I don't get kicked by mistake anymore. If you guys would please spectate me before you kick me that would be nice so you can see that I am using my sites all the time.

- BRANDO
Quote Post

ImmolationFri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 am

I've watched you play and I can vouch for you. Brando usually uses an SMG and walks with sights up.

I apologize for the mistake brando. These past few days of adminning the servers have been a nightmare. At one point today we pretty much had to kick everyone.
Quote Post

RifleDanFri Nov 12, 2010 6:06 am

Hi Brando.
To open, i would like to thank you for your visit to our website and our servers.

For that "kick" case...
The best way for you to get quicker response is to submit a ticket in the "contact us" section of the site.
That way, an admin will get to you and will take care of the situation a.s.a.p.

Thx again
over.
Quote Post

BRANDOFri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 am

Okay, thank you for your time, and thanks for the tip  Rifledan
Quote Post

LukeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Brando right now all of our admins have twitchy fingers since we have been so over run by runners. We are trying to work on ways to identify the differences between crouching and running.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

BRANDOFri Nov 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Now I got banned today Sad I'm not sure who's the admin that banned me, but I wasn't running.
Quote Post

Forums ©