Polite & Friendly's

in

I am looking for a ruling

BigDawgMon Oct 18, 2010 5:47 pm

I need a definteive ruling on ledgeing. On castle map the house that always fought over near Marines spawn point there is  on the top level a spot where I saw some one on the outside pointing in. He told me a admin showed it to him. Is this legal or ledging? And if it is legal then how can that be and on assylum above the germans spawn by the bathroom not? If there is some admins saying yes and other say no how dose one call them on it with out getting the dont argue boot?
Quote Post

LukeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:56 pm

We have no rule about ledging.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

wesleyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 pm

If a person can not do it in real life; i.e. stand on less than a 2x4 or a brick then it is common sense that the player should not be there. We have no rule for it. Therefore, one may inform someone that it is not realistic and to please not be in that rare situation. But it does not warrant a kick or ban. Thanks for bringing it up. The graphics have many flaws, as fantastic a job that all did in creating the game, so let's not worry about minor details.
Quote Post

UchiMataMon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm

I say 'shoot them off the ledge'  (but not tk) !
Quote Post

SinisterMon Oct 18, 2010 9:06 pm

'We have no rule about ledging.'?! A couple months ago there were some rules agreed. But whatever.
Quote Post

Llama-ManMon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 pm

I'm curious if some confuse this with HOW people get into a position to do this in the first place.  If getting to the location to ledge requires someone to run and jump in any way, then they should not be there...correct?  It's not that ledging is the issue at all, but that they shouldn't be able to access the position in the first place by our rules.  (ie: running and jumping onto the silo from the upstairs window in Courtyard).  

I may be wrong about all that...but I get the feeling the issue gets confused sometimes.
Quote Post

Nam-RangerMon Oct 18, 2010 11:50 pm

GGGGGGGGG! Who cares it's a game, yawl try to make mountains out of mole hills. Get on the "ledge" and die like the rest....man, some silly stuff here.......
Quote Post

13LegionTue Oct 19, 2010 12:18 am

I think someone just wanted clarification is all. Not a biggie to me. Were all gonna die in game anyway...Me just more than others!!
Quote Post

BigDawgTue Oct 19, 2010 2:40 am

yes i was looking for clarification. I have had a  buddy get yelled at for it on assylum and just lastnight a guy was on castle doing it. I have seen some of the rules  get bent a little lately and  I was wondering about this one
Quote Post

SinisterTue Oct 19, 2010 2:58 am

Well BK members brake the rules, so you can't brake them!
Quote Post

13LegionTue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 am

According to Luke there is no rules on ledging. I guess that would make it okay on our servers. If you have any problems with this during gameplay bring it up to an admin on TS. Until than continue gaming and have fun. Very Happy
Quote Post

Forums ©