Polite & Friendly's

in

brassknucks sig request!

brassknucksWed Sep 08, 2010 5:37 am

Hi everyone. The artwork you guys do is awesome! I too would like to request a sig. I have in mind a set of brass knuckles (obviously). Maybe some blood dripping, or splatters or something like that. Dark in nature. A line of script that reads like...A hard hitter...never a quitter! Or if you have another idea that conveys the same sort of idea. Cracked skull, or flying teeth in the background...something like that. After seeing some of the others that have been done, I have all the confidence in the world in the abilities of the BK Graphics Team. Go BK! I hope to be officially accepted as a clan member soon. Application sent. Thanks in advance, and I cant wait to see what someone comes up with...I'm sure I wont be dissapointed, thanks again, REALLY!

Oh, an avatar would be sweet too!

brass
Quote Post

brassknucksThu Sep 09, 2010 1:00 pm

OK...change of plan. Don't bother with the graphics guys, I wont be needing them. Apparently I am not wanted on your servers. I was playing this morn (Thursday about 6AM), and I got kicked for no reason. I was following the rules, and was on TS with the other players, and no one ever said a word to me...the reason given was "admins decision", nothing else. I didn't feel very welcome. So If thats polite and friendly, count me out. I wont be playing on your servers anymore...fun while it lasted though. Thanks anyway.

Jim
Quote Post

Sabotage-NORThu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm

???
Quote Post

Forums ©