Polite & Friendly's

in

Bolts only server

_JD_Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:23 am

Just a bit of feedback.  In the hours earlier in the day i have happened upon your server 2 where the gang on there was playing bolts only.......what a gas!  I had so much fun that it started me wondering if ya'll  have ever considered running a bolts only server all the time.  It has been my experience that there seems to be a call for it and the players enjoy it, so i doubt that keeping the server populated would be a problem.  Just a thought.  Your thoughts?  
Great job on the servers BK!
Quote Post

KarowTue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 am

Thanks for playing on our servers. It is not likely at this stage of the game we would have a bolts only server. But we do host some bolts only and shoties only events from time to time. Watch the calendar at the bottom of the home page for the event schedules.

Have fun and keep your head  down.
Quote Post

LADYHAWKTue Aug 24, 2010 11:05 am

hey there....
if you join us on teamspeak, you will be able to find out when we do some special nights and if we lock the server down while your on TS im sure you will get the password for the night to join us Wink
Quote Post

_JD_Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Cool stuff, thanks for the input Smile  !  I didnt realize that there was an event calendar, I'll have to keep my eye on that for sure, ty Karow.
Quote Post

RaptorTue Aug 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Oh man, if I remember to check the calander and see that its bolts, Ill play WaW just for that. BOLTS ARE AMAZINGGG.
Quote Post

eatitMon Sep 13, 2010 11:50 am

Server 1 was full last night (UK time) so I hopped into Server 2.

So, so glad server 1 was full!
It seems that last night ran Bolt Only and what an immersive game it became. Please, please consider making this the norm.

Thanks as ever to all involved in making friendly well run environments.
Quote Post

HeraclasMon Sep 13, 2010 8:00 pm

jap ,it was a good night.
Quote Post

APOSTLEMon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 pm

It was a nice tribute to remember Nematode that way.  Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the experience!
Quote Post

Llama-ManTue Sep 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking it would be great if this became a regular event as well, once or twice a week I think would be awesome.
Quote Post

Forums ©