Polite & Friendly's

in

Ban on your Hardcore server

VelcadeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello there,

I was wondering if I could get the ban on my BF2 account removed.  I was perm banned for swearing.  I had accidentally TKed someone, it was from a distance and I didn't see the blue triangle over his head.  When he re-spawned he came after me to revenge TK, he was successful.  I then swore at him and was perm banned.  I realize I shouldn't have retaliated to his poor decision the way I did and I apologize for that.

Please reconsider your decision to perm ban me, I do enjoy playing on your servers and have played with you guys on your COD servers as well.

Thanks

Velcade
Quote Post

Sabotage-NORTue Aug 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Hey.

Im sure some1 will look into this asap.

Sgt.Sabotage*BK*
Quote Post

Silent_WolfTue Aug 17, 2010 2:26 pm

I would first off like to thank you for join us on our website to discuss this issue.  We have strict rules with zero tolerance in regards to profanity and TKing, but we would give multiple warnings before carrying out a perm ban.  Please allow our allow our admins some time to review the situation and you will be PMd with their decision.  If there are any questions regarding our rules or you would like to review them please visit: Rules/FAQs

Thanks
Quote Post

LukeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Please use the contact button at the top of the website to submit a ticket about this. One of the server admins will contact you there.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©