Polite & Friendly's

in

COD: Black Ops Sig Request

BoomGuyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 am

Hi!  This is in response to Immolation's post about the COD:BO sigs he has available.  I'd like to request one if it's still available.  If it is, what information do you need from me?

thanks!
Quote Post

ImmolationFri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 am

Well, is there anything in particular you would like incorporated into the signature? Such as a catch phrase?
Quote Post

BoomGuyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Sorry for the late reply.  I've been trying to think of a catchphrase and or image for myself, but I'm horrible at that.  I guess i would want something to convey what I do (sound man), how I play (fast and loose...but deadly, etc.).  I can look for some images to send to you if the CoD:BO one you have won't be suitable.  Thanks again!
Quote Post

RifleDanFri Jul 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Something like :
"Ear the sound... Feel the pain now."
Not sure of the orthograph tough.
Quote Post

ImmolationFri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Well, I think the sig I've made you may suffice... you'll have to see for yourself once I post it. I've still got a couple finishing touches to do on it though.
Quote Post

MAD-RatSat Jul 10, 2010 12:57 am

Hey Immolation, any chance or knocking one together for the Rat? a COD:Black Ops one that is.

Thanks
- Rat
Quote Post

ImmolationSat Jul 10, 2010 4:50 am

Uhh... I might be able too... I'm running out of good black ops renders though. And didn't I just make you one? lol
Quote Post

ImmolationSat Jul 10, 2010 5:57 pm

By the way, MadRat, if you could post a seperate topic, just so that I remember this better, that would be great.
Quote Post

Forums ©