Polite & Friendly's

in

Hello all, new to BK - applied

GilroyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Hello all, I'm new to BK as a whole.  I have applied and just need to get onto TS and meet some more of you.  I have played with a bunch of you so far and love the server so I just wanted to say Hello and that I can't wait to play with the rest of you.  If and when I get into the clan I will post more about myself (interests and that kinda thing) in the member section.  Thanks again and can't wait to see you all in game.
Quote Post

LukeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Great to see you on the website we hope to see you on TS very soon. Let me know if you need any help setting up TS.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

ViperFri Feb 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Great to see you in the forums!

Whenever you can jump on team speak find Luke or myself and we can answer any questions you may have.
Quote Post

titanFri Feb 06, 2009 5:50 pm

hey gilroy ive played with you a couple times great to see you tryin to get on with bk man
Quote Post

BraxisFri Feb 06, 2009 9:10 pm

welcome man! great to see more people joining!  I'll meet you on TS and the server as soon as I get my God Box up an running again (should be sometime tonight hopefully...)

<Braxis>
Quote Post

GilroyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.  I think I have TS setup.. I'm gonna try to get on now.  Hopefully I'm all ready to go.
Quote Post

Forums ©