Polite & Friendly's

in

Hackers in your servers

[TYA]Mares77Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Hello people,

Just wanted to pop in a say a quick hello. I'm a member of TYA clan. Many of our members play in your servers and most of us are admins for COD but we do not have a BC2 server. Unfortunately I do not know what measures are taken to ensure that people are not hacking. In COD we are able to spec that individual even though PB does not kick or ban them for hacks. I've noticed in the last week  there are a few individuals who may be hacking in your server and even though your members are playing they are not kicking those alleged hackers out. I know there are many great players out there, but when one individual is constantly scoring 30 plus kills and less than 10 deaths, while no one is remotely close makes it very suspicious. Really enjoy playing in your servers and hopefully you guys are diligently monitoring your servers.

Cheers,
Mares
Quote Post

tetTue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 am

You should see me play COD...

I get accused constantly.  Having a high score doesn't always mean hacking.  It could quite possibly mean somebody is good.

I'm just sayin...
Quote Post

LukeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 am

Thanks for dropping bye. We do our best to keep the servers clean but some times hackers get in. Admins usually see them and take care of it quickly.

Thanks for letting us know.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

KillerCommandoMon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 pm

[color=red][size=18]I am Killercommando And i took this footage in your sever thought u might like lol here is the link to youtube to see and my website adress is www.epicphoenixclan.net there you can see the video under you tube videos ,and i  also enjoy your server and my clan as well so hope to see you guys on the battlefield :p  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZwOsPtUH2w
Quote Post

LukeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:02 am

We have now updated our servers to prevent this from happening.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©