Polite & Friendly's

in

i dont want to be in BK any more

bleuSat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 pm

I was playing today and got permantley banned for language.  I was having a conversation with another player about how the game got changed with the patch.  How the hit boxes had been changed.  The other player mentioned how the game was meant for 12yr old boys.  I jokeingly said I was here to pick 12yr old boys up.  THEN BANNED!  When I got in teamspeak, sum1 told me that I had been banned for, AND I QUOTE "because I said i wanted to RAPE 12yr old boys".  What is this crap?   I had been giving the other team (team with BK on it) a smack down for the past 5 maps.  I believe that the members who got me banned were pissed because I was kicking their fat little hineys and purposly took my conversation out of context.  When I was speaking with the BK members on TS, they didnt give a flying crap about it.  Even their own accounts of the situation was completely off, as stated before.  It was the same ones who banned me and thus kicked me from TS because they knew I was correct.  

I now do not wish to be in a clan that will behave as these members do.  I've spent months on ur BK servers and know the rules.  I even looked in the rules/faq and it said nothing about two people joking to each other about how the game has changed.  

Thought this was a cool clan, not any more.
Quote Post

bleuSat Jul 03, 2010 10:27 pm

and now i'm permantely banned from TS because they didnt want to talk about it at all.  sunnygunny, who was the other member that wanted me banned?
Quote Post

BullSat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Please refer to our rules section of the forums. A link is posted at the bottom of this page as well as the top of this page. BK does not allow talk of such actions based on its beliefs of promoting the Polite and Friendly atmosphere. Such speak is both inappropriate and uncalled for. If you feel the need to go into public forums or chatrooms and other communication areas only to disrupt it with talk of that magnitude, then it's better for you as well as others that you refrain from attending. Such an act that you have committed seems to me as if you do not belong here. There are many other teamspeaks and gaming servers that you can attend, however, continuing on with this behavior will most likely lead to more bans. A suggestion to you would be to change your behavior. In my personal opinion, your actions constitute a ban in both teamspeak as well as the gameservers and forums. Please read through these rules and if you feel you can conduct yourself in a manner according to these rules, you can contact luke [at] bkops [dot] net to address the ban. Further more, please remember that BK, its members, guests, admins, and officers must also conduct themselves in a manner according as well, any person described in this manner will also suffer the punishments described to those as per the rules and regulations that BK has set and abides by.

Quote:

open quote
BK TEAM SPEAK RULES & ETIQUETTE

INTRODUCTION:
All BK admins, members and guests are expected to conduct themselves in a polite and friendly manner at all times while accessing the BK Team Speak (TS) server. In order to help facilitate this conduct the following Rules & Etiquette will apply all or in part to BK Admins, BK members and guests while accessing the BK TS server. When an issue comes into question that may not be covered by the TS rules, good common sense and decency shall prevail.

Section II. All BK Members and Guests

Rule #1
At no time may any player use inappropriate language that includes 1racism, swearing, lewd, sexual or disrespectful comments. Other topics of discussion to avoid are race, religion, politics, hacking and illegal drugs for obvious reasons.

Fine Print:
The above rules are not all inclusive but are intended to provide a set of guidelines for all BK members and non-members on how to conduct themselves while accessing BK Team Speak. At all times it is expected that BK Members and non-members alike are to conduct themselves in a polite and courteous manner. At no time shall anyone accessing the BK Team Speak shall engage in any inappropriate conversations, make undesired comments as outlined herein and governed by good common sense and decency.

BK Teamspeak and Gameserver Rules

Sergeant First Class Bull
Fire Team Echo
BK Drill Instructor
Quote Post

RivanKSat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Bleu,
You were removed and subsequently banned from the TS server due to repeated warnings about your language on the TS server, not because nobady wanted your side of the story. We asked you on more than one occasion to watch your language on TeamSpeak, to which you replied to us that "I was told by BK members I could say anything I want on TeamSpeak". Profanity is NEVER allowed on TS and profanity and or abbreviations of profantily are not allowed in game.
Quote Post

LukeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:08 pm

We hold high standards for the activity of our members and players on our servers. From talking to several members on online at the time your behavior was unacceptable and on TS your language was the reason for the ban.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by PM.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©