Polite & Friendly's

in

Hello & Thank You

_JD_Thu May 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi all!
I just wanted to stop by and say hello.  I have reciently found your CoD WaW servers and really enjoy them. I myself came from a tactical clan so I appreciate the rules and the enforcement of them.  

Another reason I felt compelled to post, I wanted to let you know that while I stay at home and take care of my 7 month old son, its great to have such a fun and friendly place to have to "pop" in on when time allows.

Regardless of how much or little time I have to play at any given point in time, on your servers, I always have an enjoyable time and am constantly impressed at how the members (BK), and even at times the regulars, enforce the rules, for that I thank you.

So to sum up, .....if you see me on the server, and then im gone as soon as I log on, ....I'll be back, it just means the baby woke up ....LOL!

Thanks again for providing a fun place to play!
Quote Post

LukeThu May 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank you for the kind words it makes all the hard work worth it. If you would like a fun conversation as you play join us on TS some time. All are welcome to our TS and we have the same rules as our servers so no fear of our kids hearing something you do not want them to. You can get all the info on our TS from our home page. If you need any help please let us know.

I look forward to seeing you on the battle field again soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

mr-tThu May 27, 2010 8:09 pm

thank you for stopping by it always nice to get feedback from the people playing on the servers, and glad to hear that our admins are doing a good job
Quote Post

GUMPThu May 27, 2010 10:19 pm

I have seen you in here and really glad you stopped and played. You are a good player and seem to obey the rules. Nice to see another player to be killed by... See ya on the battlefield.
Quote Post

Forums ©