Polite & Friendly's

in

New guy with a question.

ChicagoMikeyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:02 am

Hello BK,

As most of you guys know, I am new to this community. With that said, I searched the forums and did not find anything related to my question:

Is there a list of server admins for the game servers? I noticed from time to time, that I may need to contact an admin during the late nights. However, I am not familiar with whom to speak too.

Thanks
Quote Post

LukeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:12 am

We do not keep a public list of server admins. This way you never know who an admin is. If you do need an admin just ask for one on TS.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

BraxisMon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 am

We do this to ensure that the hate is not directed at any one person if someone feels that they have been incorrectly kicked/banned.  You may also have noticed that all admins are unmarked in game, and how when someone is kicked, it is by "-BK-Admin" not a player's name.

like luke said, just give a shout out on TS for an admin, or if you have a concern that isn't pressing, you can bring it up on the forums in the members only section.

SSG.Braxis*BK*
Quote Post

NEMATODEMon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 am

Hush Hush. Mum's the word. Pip pip.
Quote Post

WannaBMon Jan 11, 2010 3:03 am

psh i think Nema forgot this rule.... i coulda swore i saw "NemaOWNED" one time when someone got banned Wink
Quote Post

Forums ©