Polite & Friendly's

in

I'll be back soon

A3TripodWed Dec 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Some of you might have noticed that I haven't been on in a week or so.  I'm in the process of putting an office together (that's right, I'm moving out of the sitting room) and am waiting for my desk (comes today) and new monitor (might not be until Monday) to arrive.  

Our previous setup had my gamer PC and my wife's digital editing PC under the same desk, using the same peripherals.  The result of which was less than marital bliss.  In an effort to preserve our marriage and sanity, it seemed fitting to spend a few hundred bucks to make room for us both to work simultaneously.

Benefits:
My own space to play and work (which means I can even TALK when the kids are napping).
A new and improved monitor, Samsung 23" 2048 x 1152, compare to my 20" 1680x1024 HP screen.
Long lasting marriage
My own space to play and work :)

Hopefully my 9800GTX can handle the serious bump in resolution.  If not, I guess I'll just have to upgrade my vid card, dangit :p.
Quote Post

LukeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Sounds like a sound marital advise! Make sure to post photos of the new office. See you on the battle field.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

A3TripodWed Dec 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah, I was thinking I should take some before/after photos so you guys could see.  It won't be as fancy as some (I prefer simplistic design), but it'll be clean, organized, and mine.
Quote Post

AstroDadWed Dec 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Good Luck 3 Legs...looking forward to seeing you back in action soon
Quote Post

SinisterWed Dec 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Good to hear you're ok and it'll be nice for you to be able to talk to us more Very Happy
Quote Post

Forums ©