Polite & Friendly's

in

What should I do?

xbodycountxWed Dec 16, 2009 4:26 am

Well im back at level 65 again for the 4th time if I remember right.
Should I start over again?
I don't want to lose everything then be in a match against another unit and have no good weapons
What to do?
Help me out guys, what would you do?
Quote Post

DiggerBazWed Dec 16, 2009 4:29 am

Jump onto TS and we can help you save your current setup before you Prestige.
Quote Post

xbodycountxWed Dec 16, 2009 4:35 am

No worries Wesley showed me how to do that and it's saved. I just don't know if it's worth the hassle to start over.
Quote Post

LukeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 am

I would back up your profile then I would do it over again. Defiantly makes the game more fun when you are leveling up.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

ThillionWed Dec 16, 2009 7:42 am

More Kits, more kits, more kits,,,,,,,,argh, I need more kits.........................
Quote Post

wesleyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 am

Yeah, go for it 10 times. It's all good. Just back it up at every 65 level. You won't look back at it and regret doing prestige again. It makes you stronger.
Quote Post

SinisterWed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 am

///SPAM///

Just kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

///SPAM///
Quote Post

BullWed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 am

DONT DO IT! DONT DONT DO IT! DONT DO IT!
Quote Post

SinisterWed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 am

That's a perfect topic for spam and flamewars! So...

Blaaaaah
Prestige is the worst thing! I lost 8 of those and I hate it!
Quote Post

HeraclasWed Dec 16, 2009 12:31 pm

for me it was funny to do it agin and again and again
it is funny when you are rank one and you have at the end of the map 50 kills and powned all the other players hehee.
Quote Post

xbodycountxWed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Guess ill back it up and start over again but that won't be till this afternoon, the mother in law is coming over now Sad
Thanks everyone for there input
Quote Post

SinisterWed Dec 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Show her what you're made of- show her how you kill Nazi Zombies! Oh yeah! Ooha! Go BK! Kill those Zombies and kill those prestiges!
Quote Post

ImmolationWed Dec 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Do it because all the best weapons are at the lower levels.
Quote Post

xbodycountxWed Dec 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Sinister wrote:

Show her what you're made of- show her how you kill Nazi Zombies! Oh yeah! Ooha! Go BK! Kill those Zombies and kill those prestiges!

She already thinks im nuts no need to show her anything else lol
Quote Post

LADYHAWKWed Dec 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Its good to back up your profile and fun to prestige cos if your like me, you end up loving another gun every time.....
think my 1st prestige was my ppsh, 2nd was gerand, 3rd was springfield......well its sooo much fun learning all over again Smile
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©