Polite & Friendly's

in

Just Saying Hello.

CADFatherTue Nov 24, 2009 12:46 am

So 'um, hello. Shocked  I've been playing on your servers for several weeks and just thought that I would drop in here and introduce myself.  The real name is Joe, but everyone even in RL calls me CAD, even my wife.  I used to write code for AutoDesk the makers of AutoCAD and the name has just kinda stuck with me through the years.  I'm 43, former military, married with 2 kids and a 1 year old Grandson Gage.  My boy is the oldest at 25 and in school to be a pharmacist and the daughter is 21 and married raising a family.  I have no intentions on joining a gaming clan, but did want to at least introduce myself and thank you for running and making the servers available to us.

CAD
Quote Post

LukeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 am

Thank you for dropping by. Its always great to hear from people who enjoy the servers it makes all the work worth it. Please feel free to join us on TS you do not have to be a member to play with us on TS. We have many non members play with us on TS and join in on some of our CO-OP events.

Thanks for playing on our servers,
GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

wesleyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:17 am

It is more fun being on TeamSpeak. CAD you are welcome to join us at 8.9.37.236:8827 and if there are any problems getting your mic configured I would be happy to help you. By the way, I've seen you in game.
Quote Post

HeraclasTue Nov 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Hello CAD nice 2 see you here and i´m happy to crushing you in game  Twisted Evil
Quote Post

baumentTue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Thanks for stopping in to say hi CAD, glad to have you on our servers!
Quote Post

Forums ©