Polite & Friendly's

in

New Toy For FARMERDAN.

FarmrDanSun Nov 01, 2009 2:24 am

Its 195 Db ITS LOUD! Gonna put it on hopefully before Christmas! I love it! Its a train horn on a truck lol! Cant wait to use it at our parties and fair. Or maybe the railroad tracks lol!

"El Diablo its spanish or something for fighting Chicken"

http://trainhorns.net/Hot-Rods-Deluxe/El-Diablo/675206

Click to Play sound -Press it!
Quote Post

LukeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 am

Nice just stay away from my house with that.:)

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

DryconSun Nov 01, 2009 6:40 am

SWEET!!!
Quote Post

dogshadowSun Nov 01, 2009 3:35 pm

farmer dan....you are scaring me at the moment!  you realy should have out grown this by now   Laughing
Quote Post

FarmrDanSun Nov 01, 2009 6:30 pm

OUt GROW I AM 16! Lol... "This"? What do you mean by "This"?
Quote Post

POMPEY-JSun Nov 01, 2009 7:15 pm

dont u mean act ur age and not ur shoe size lol
Quote Post

SavageFuDDSun Nov 01, 2009 8:08 pm

lol
Quote Post

dogshadowSun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 pm

simple question then on "this" , at 16 would the money buying this wonderfull air horn , that will bring you many hours of fun ( if not a couple of broken windows from peeved off neighbours) be better spent on taking a young lady out, pictures, threatre, ice cream in the park, for many happy menories for years to come?  a car may be fun for now, but married and a divorce will scar you forever.   Very Happy
Quote Post

FarmrDanSun Nov 01, 2009 8:48 pm

POMPEY-J wrote:

dont u mean act ur age and not ur shoe size lol

Lol My shoe size is pretty close to my age..... Meanie.

Lol Shortlived. RIght.... I live in the middle of nowhere so I dont gotta worry about that stuff, police dont bother me for my straightpipes, or someother stuff because they knew that back in the day they wanted to have a TRUCK like mine. Plus I have a Girlfriend. We see movies when they come out recently we saw Couples Retreat, we go out to eat once a week or once everyother week. I make enough money to do this stuff and not worry about it which is why I like to blow my money away, This is the only time I can go broke and not feel any REAL penalties for it, I make $30-$100 an hour. So I got the money for this stuff.
But I do see what you are saying, But This is what the teen life is for,  Partying around with GF and mudding and blowing stuff up! Ur not supposed to behave as a teen, my grandpa's said once ANd it is true when you are a teen you are never in "love". He told me to party around be wild live like the worlds gonna end tomorrow. I try to live this way, he said he didnt do this in his younger years and regrets it, but I believe that yes you should have some seriousenss but mostly party 90% party 10% Serious.
Quote Post

Forums ©