Polite & Friendly's

in

Shot gun fri

agmaasWed Sep 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Shot gun fri/ is back/  in the bo op server/  The  server name is polite and friendly crouch./  hope to see  ya/ Have a great day
Quote Post

LukeWed Sep 23, 2020 9:57 pm

Thanks for setting this up.
Quote Post

agmaasFri Sep 25, 2020 7:59 pm

agmaas wrote:

Shot gun fri/ is back/  in the bo op server/  The  server name is polite and friendly crouch./  hope to see  ya/ Have a great day

Quote Post

TekFri Sep 25, 2020 9:05 pm

Thanks again for setting this up agmass... I hope to drop in tonight for a few games if I get a chance.
Quote Post

BlckstabbathFri Sep 25, 2020 9:20 pm

i do not own the game or I would be in there too it sounds like a good time
Quote Post

agmaasWed Sep 30, 2020 8:06 pm

agmaas wrote:

Quote Post

kozarman1Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:50 pm

I'm still not back to work yet so I think I could play at least some and be available to help enforce the rules etc, I refuse to buy any of the new COD's that don't care about PC gamers so the old games are the only ones that still interest me
Quote Post

agmaasFri Oct 23, 2020 3:52 am

agmaas wrote:

Quote Post

agmaasFri Oct 23, 2020 9:17 pm

agmaas wrote:

Quote Post

agmaasThu Oct 29, 2020 7:49 pm

agmaas wrote:

Quote Post

JohnnyFri Oct 30, 2020 11:19 am

kozarman1 wrote:

I'm still not back to work yet so I think I could play at least some and be available to help enforce the rules etc, I refuse to buy any of the new COD's that don't care about PC gamers so the old games are the only ones that still interest me

Do you have BFV? I myself and 4 others are usually playing at night.
Quote Post

agmaasWed Nov 11, 2020 10:31 pm

agmaas wrote:

Quote Post

Forums ©