Polite & Friendly's

in

New game mode, here to stay, Back To Basics

X-TaticSun Jan 22, 2017 2:46 pm

In essence, bolt iron sights only, no vehicles except transport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5hyh23mP_E
Quote Post

spacepiggioSun Jan 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Awesome, we should send out PM's to our W@W players who are idle & skeptical about buying this game, this is a real game changer.
Quote Post

GooberMon Jan 23, 2017 1:24 am

That's a big nope for me.
Quote Post

Natb1Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:15 am

same :p
Quote Post

spacepiggioMon Jan 23, 2017 3:25 am

Well I played it & I really liked it & I think it brings some fair play back to the game. Everyone is on an equal playing field & there isn't 20 scopes trying to kill you like BF3 & 4 or run & gunners spraying you with bullets.
Quote Post

JohnnyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:05 pm

I like the idea!
Quote Post

TazmanMon Jan 23, 2017 8:28 pm

If and when I find gaming time, I would be willing to give this a try!!!

Taz
Quote Post

CyberlexeMon Jan 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Sounds like the Bolt Only Event in BF4 we had a while ago.

Works for me.
Quote Post

HawkeyeTue Jan 24, 2017 5:55 pm

I tried it, it was OK, but BEWARE!!! You will have to go back and put your weapons use here. What I mean is, before I went in there, I was using specific weapons. I just play and don't recall what weapon I use by name. You could only use certain weapons and accessories in there. I had to go back into my customization and put EVERYTHING back to what it was. Even down to the Grenades I used. While this might have happened only to me, I just thought you should all know about this. You might want to write down all your customization or somehow back them up (Not sure you can).

Again, this might only have happened to me, but I don't know, as I only tried it once and had to go to work.. Will I be playing it again in this mode/map? Maybe, only after I write everything down. I'm the type of person that sticks with what works and don't keep trying out and changing out things.

Anyone else have a similar issue?
Quote Post

Forums ©