BF1 Rental Server Features - Due November

X-TaticFri Nov 04, 2016 9:24 pm

How much will it cost?

1 day: $2.99
7 days: $11.99
30 days: $42.99
90 days: $99.99
180 days: $149.99

Server rental prices are not set by slot-size, but the slot-size will vary depending on the mode chosen in the rotation. Console pricing is cheaper because the servers will run at 60hz PC, but 30hz console.

Players renting servers will be able to adjust:

• Ticket count
• Bullet damage
• Modes
• Weapons
• Maps
• Kill Cam
• Minimap
• Friendly Fire
• 3D Spotting
• Fog

The new RSP servers will not support 3rd party tools like RCON or ProCON. We are commited to developing in-game support for the most popular plugins used with previous Battlefield titles.

Read more and get further updates at: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/34210/battlefield-1-rental-server-program#latest

"Note: One of the top requested features if the Kick/Ban feature. We hear you and are working on rolling that out after the launch of the RSP."
Quote Post

REFORMFri Nov 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

Hmmmmm.......

REFORM
Quote Post

mr-tFri Nov 04, 2016 10:04 pm

nice find x-tatic,
but i don't thing this is going to be good for pc communities.

Not been able to have own servers at launch - not good.
not been able to kick or ban once we have servers - not good.
not allowing 3rd party applications - not good.

i wonder if there will be scrolling messages and good team balancing and multi level server admin rights.

also lets hope that the actual servers run without issue (please let them)

i wonder if they are going to have any api's to allow broadcasting of ingame chat and stats etc
Quote Post

TazmanFri Nov 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Good news...not great...but something is better than nothing.  Just have to wait and see what happens when they come out.

Taz
Quote Post

spacepiggioFri Nov 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Nov. this year or next year. LOL
Quote Post

mr-tSat Nov 05, 2016 11:51 am

Now spacepiggio, thats not very fair their currently rushed of their feet with bf2 it got be 2018 before the RSP is going to be fully functional and availible lol

i have to admit spacepiggio you comment did actually make me laugh
Quote Post

spacepiggioSat Nov 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Yes, it was intended to make members laugh, mission accomplished. I am glad I had the extra money to buy it & encourage others to buy it, great maps.
Quote Post

DamonSat Nov 05, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Bad Karma / Polite & Friendly in Battlefield 1. These games just aren't as enjoyable to me without the player communities. This is welcome news, even though I was hoping 3rd party hosted servers would be supported.
Quote Post

morguletSun Nov 06, 2016 6:04 am

I am in fear of what BK is slowly coming to due to the semi new problem with getting rentable dedicated servers
Quote Post

RybayThu Dec 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Update coming.  Should help server admin capabilities

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/75357/an-update-on-the-rent-a-server-feature#latest
Quote Post

Firecrackr1Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:33 am

WOW!! Now lets see how long it takes to before they release this update.
Quote Post

Forums ©