Polite & Friendly's

in

Hello!!!

wawa65Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi all.
My name is Waldemar, born in Poland.
My in game name is wawa65. It comes from my nice having problem with saying my real name. Not the East Coast Wawa stores Wink
She was calling me wawa( in polish - vava). 65 - year I was born.
I came to USA in 1991, first to NYC and in 1992 I moved to California.
I work as a machining supervisor and CNC Lathe programmer.
My work is on Mars Rover, Tesla cars, and in most of your Cell phones and computers.
I started playing COD game with first one in series. Used to be regular in UST, LSB, HKS, for few years team memeber of -RDX-.
Now lone wolf. On weekends I play ICSL COD4 and COD2 for TWP team.
Enjoy playing in your server and hope you like my company too.
See you in my scope soon!
Quote Post

Natb1Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Hey Wawa65! nice to meet you and please enjoy your stay and hop into TS some time Smile See ya in game!
Quote Post

JDSTROKEFri Sep 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Welcome and nice to see you , I will kill you soon lol
Quote Post

xVoodooFri Sep 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Hey wawa65, glad you could drop in to our site to say hello and we certainly enjoy your company on our server. See you in game soon  Very Happy
Quote Post

CR1M3Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Nice to meet you Waldemar. Please enjoy your time with us. You are welcome to join us in Teamspeak anytime.
Quote Post

saushaSat Sep 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Welcome  wawa65 nice of you to join us ,hope we can keep a smile on your face while you are here with us  if nothing else I'll be able to help you with your K D ratio  hehe ...
Quote Post

DiggerBazSun Sep 20, 2015 10:08 pm

G'day wawa65   thanks for introducing yourself. Hey why not join our amazing clan?  See you in game.
Quote Post

Snap71Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:20 am

Great to have you W in our server(s). See you in the game! I can be found by following the sound of the Browning……
Quote Post

7ofmineMon Sep 21, 2015 12:19 pm

welcome mate. see you out there  Very Happy
Quote Post

Forums ©