Polite & Friendly's

in

What up kiddos

A8_bkWed May 27, 2015 5:11 am

Not sure how many here I still recognize but anyways what up!  Been a long time and I just moved to a place with ok Internet (Alaska is a bit hard on the gaming community).  Thought I'd drop by and see who all is still around I know.  Anyways what games are u guys playing and on what platforms?  Last place I was at even team speak would hardly work but now being back on the road system I actually have a chance of playing a decent online game, well between halibut and king salmon fishing.  Anyways just popping in to see how the old gang is doing.

A8
Quote Post

bigconnWed May 27, 2015 10:15 am

Hey A8 - nice of you to drop in!  Dont quite remember your name but I'm sure there are folks here who do!  Luke is still around, right now he is taking a leave of absence, but is still active in the forums, Karow, Mr T, LowJaw, AGS & Cake are also still running around.  you can always check the roster tor familiar names BK Roster

As far as Games believe it or not we still have a World at War server that is still fairly active, Black OPS and recently we have added a Battlefield Hardline Server, of course all games are still PC based.  Stop into TS and give the crowd a thrill!  The IP is 8.9.36.132:9101

Hope to see you around Sir
Quote Post

Forums ©