Polite & Friendly's

in

Memorial Banner - Neeed all votes

Which banner should BK use?

Total Votes : 64

Silent_WolfThu Sep 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

It has been asked of the Graphics Team to create some examples of user bars that anyone on the website can display to show respects to a lost family memory or dear friend.

I want to start off by saying I think the team came through with great style.

Below are the examples that were submitted, in no specific order.  Im going to give this vote a few weeks to determine which banner BK wants to use.  Once all the votes have come through, I will make a final post to show which banner we will use.  

I make one request with this.  So that we can show our respects and make it a special gesture, I request that if the banner is used, to please only use it for two weeks.  

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
Quote Post

HillbillyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:10 pm

#2 is my choice.
Quote Post

Silent_WolfThu Sep 04, 2014 4:11 pm

There are vote buttons at the top of the post.  Please select which one you like.  

Science is awesome and computers are just as good.   Shocked
Quote Post

LADYHAWKThu Sep 04, 2014 4:30 pm

are you asking we only use a banner for 2 weeks?
I know I have many banners under my sig but I think these folk deserve the space.....
maybe a banner update and put more than 1 name on them to remember many of a single family?
just an opinion Smile
Quote Post

Silent_WolfThu Sep 04, 2014 4:45 pm

These banners are gonna be used for BK family members that have passed, not BK members.  Once BK has picked a banner, on the unfortunate case that a BK family member has passed, for example my father who passed less then a month ago, we would ask BK members to add the banner to their post for two weeks or if everyone wants a longer or shorter time period, then we would ask for everyone to remove them for the next case.  This way its something special to show support.
Quote Post

PRIMALThu Sep 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Good job bro
Quote Post

DiggerBazThu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Voted
Quote Post

BackslashThu Sep 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Good day I made this request through my CoC I really like what was done but i would like to know if it would be possible to change the text of 5 for "in memories of our lost ones"? That would really show what i was looking for.
Quote Post

bigconnThu Sep 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Well done to everyone who worked on these banners - Thanks you.

Vote has been cast.
Quote Post

Natb1Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:49 pm

voted
Quote Post

MrKrinkleFri Sep 05, 2014 3:21 am

Silent_Wolf wrote:

These banners are gonna be used for BK family members that have passed, not BK members.  Once BK has picked a banner, on the unfortunate case that a BK family member has passed, for example my father who passed less then a month ago, we would ask BK members to add the banner to their post for two weeks or if everyone wants a longer or shorter time period, then we would ask for everyone to remove them for the next case.  This way its something special to show support.

What a wonderful thing to do Silent. It's moments like this, that make me proud to be in BK.
I love my BK family...
Quote Post

MouseFri Sep 05, 2014 5:34 am

Voted and I must say that the BK family spirit is finally comin back. I am proud to be in a clan that does these kinds of things....
Quote Post

ScattersFri Sep 05, 2014 6:44 am

Voted. A job very well done.
Quote Post

AbramFri Sep 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Fairly even on a few of those... Nice work on them.

PS-  the 'view results' doesn't work on mobile.
Quote Post

RingerFri Sep 05, 2014 6:24 pm

You guys always do a great job, thanks to the whole team. Voted.
Quote Post Goto page 12Next

Forums ©