Polite & Friendly's

in

i need comfrimation

buddyboy5Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:41 am

well some admins say u can I have 2 steps to jump onto something or have a couple steps to change weapon with the 2 second delay in w [at] w [dot] where other admins say NO.

I would appreciate it if someone will clear this up for me, is it YES or NO.
Quote Post

AbramSat Apr 26, 2014 8:23 am

NO running at all to make a jump. Not even 2 steps. Can only run from direct for,  to nearest cover.  Not to make  a jump,  not for offence when under fire.

While there's little excuse for a BK members  to think otherwise,  it's understandable that guests would make the assumption that  a very short run is allowed,  as most other servers DO allow it.

You may find that someone will claim that may made on of those far jumps whole they are actually under direct fire,   but I've rarely seen it.
Quote Post

REFORMSat Apr 26, 2014 3:07 pm

It would be funny if there was an auto correct for our text just to see what would come up for our misspelled words.

°
Quote Post

TazmanSat Apr 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Crouch at all times during IMF days...no "steps" to jump, change weapons, change clips, throw grenades, nothing.  If you can't make the jump standing in one spot, then the jump is illegal.  During non-IMF days, you can pistol walk, but same rules apply outside of the jump rule.  Since you are walking, you can jump while walking, but may not run before the jump.  While changing weapons, clips, or throwing grenades, you have to then crouch if you were upright while pistol walking.

Taz
Quote Post

DiggerBazSat Apr 26, 2014 3:45 pm

To put it simply, there are no grey areas buddy. Thx for asking though
Quote Post

Forums ©