Polite & Friendly's

in

New Sig Request

DWEISELFri May 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Maybe something a little  classy  for me if I could request that and if you have the time to work on it for me.Thank you.
Quote Post

StrandFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm

whats "classy"? if you could supply some theory into what you envision by supplying images or such would be a big help.

You probably seen my thread on all my custom sigs, if there's any there that stand out, I can make one specifically for you.

http://bkops2.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1497
Quote Post

SeattleSat May 09, 2009 2:57 am

Yes please be a tad more specific Dweisel...I really like your current...do you want a war theme instead?
Quote Post

Fish_USNThu May 14, 2009 1:05 am

Dweizel,

I just sort of ran with my own idea for you.  Don't worry, if it's not what you had in mind you don't have to use it, just the same I hope you like it.  If not it's good practice.  If you decide to use it, let me know and I will make you a matching avatar.

Quote Post

StrandThu May 14, 2009 1:41 am

yea sorry dwiesel, im busy with summer school, ill do you one up this weekend, unless you want to keep fishes, which is also well done,
Quote Post

NEMATODEThu May 14, 2009 2:59 am

Fish I gotta stop complimenting your sigs. Just take it I like them very much. Last word.
Quote Post

DWEISELThu May 14, 2009 3:12 am

LOOKS GREAT GET WITH ME  I HAVE AN IDEA ALL MAPPED OUT IN MY HEAD!!!BUT IT LOOKS GREAT
Quote Post

Fish_USNThu May 14, 2009 4:48 am

Dweizel,

Not a prblem with the sig.  Since you have been communicating with Strand, I am sure he will come up with the sig you want.  But thanks for the compliments on the sig from you and Nematode.  Maybe I'll use it myself.
Quote Post

Forums ©