Polite & Friendly's

in

banned for "Not Crouching to Move?"...

BubbaLifeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:53 am

Hi guys,

Not sure what happened tonight but I joined, killed 8 people and got banned. The stated reason is below:

Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Not Crouching to Move

Not sure what this means or what I have done incorrectly here to get banned but I would at least like an explanation. I'm only bothering with this because I've heard a lot of great things about you guys and am not sure where this is coming from...
Quote Post

FlannoThu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 am

Hi BubbaLife
Thanks for your post on this.
You should find that it was only a 15 minute kick if was simply a running violation on our crouch only BF3 server.
The drill that our admins follow is that you are not kicked until your third warning for running / team killing / language.  If you get to that point, it results in an admin applying a kick.....but it only lasts 15 minutes.
The warnings are visible in the ingame chat that appears on screen.
Have you tried to log back in?
Our server rules are available on this website.
We only ban players for much more serious things like racist comments, abuse of players or admins, or otherwise fairly noxious things of a similar vein.
If it turns out that it was a ban, please pace a ticket in the 'Contact Us' tab at the head of this page and it will be actioned.
Please get back to us if you have any questions.
Quote Post

Forums ©