Polite & Friendly's

in

I did a boo-boo.

WitchiePoo143Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 am

I hope someone can help me. I messed up my Uncles printer. Cant figure out how to fix it. I was trying to scan some photos and must have hit the wrong buttons. Instead of English..it has  something like this as the words.  Ckah. kbm   KomniotbP  I have no idea. I need help bad. He's gone till Sunday afternoon. I have to fix it or I'll probably be grounded off this computer. Sad  Any way to reset it?. I tried the disc, with no results. The machine is a Lexmark X3650. Anything would be helpful.. Thanks  Embarassed
Quote Post

AbramSun Nov 04, 2012 2:27 am

The sadistic streak in me is too strong to help you. Just ignore it and claim ignorance. Printers have built-in gremlins, anyway.
Quote Post

tetSun Nov 04, 2012 3:56 am

Try the hard reset if you can. http://www.ehow.com/how_8369034_reset-lexmark-x3650.html
Quote Post

WitchiePoo143Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:27 am

Thank You!!!! It worked..I went ahead and printed it off too. Save it just in case!!! Thanks you saved me...The language was Russian,  I no speak Ruski  lol
Quote Post

tetSun Nov 04, 2012 5:18 am

WitchiePoo143 wrote:

Thank You!!!! It worked..I went ahead and printed it off too. Save it just in case!!! Thanks you saved me...The language was Russian,  I no speak Ruski  lol

Glad it worked.
Quote Post

GUMPSun Nov 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Not sure what she did..But I dont see anything wrong.. Confused Thanks Tet for what help ya gave her. Smile
Quote Post

Forums ©