Polite & Friendly's

in

The WarZ

TrygarSun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 am

Are any of you guys playing in the beta for this?

I am looking for some people to run with. The PKing is worse than a full DayZ server.
Quote Post

PIE168Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:01 am

Do you have to pay for this one? Because i know DayZ we had to buy ArmaII and what not.
Quote Post

RaptorSun Oct 21, 2012 5:09 am

Yes, pre-order to play the beta, right?
Quote Post

TrygarSun Oct 21, 2012 5:55 am

Yes, this is an actual game, not a mod.

You can buy 3 different packages for this. The 2 that are more expensive will allow you to join the beta now. The cheapest will give you access to the beta on Oct 31.

It is a lot like the DayZ mod. The best part about the game to me is that it does not use the extremely buggy Arma II engine.
Quote Post

SheepdawgMon Oct 29, 2012 3:42 am

Not to derail but...I am personally waiting for the DayZ Standalone.  WarZ seems like its run by communists.  Lots of lies and deceit I have read about and witnessed on the forums.  If I don't enjoy/allow/give crap to EA/DICE to be that way, there is no way I am going to let (Hammerpoint Interactive I think?) do that.

Maybe if the game is ever half price and DZSA bombs(which i really highly doubt...have you played Namalsk?) I'll try it.  For now I am in Rockets corner though...even tho I am kinda sick of the mod.

That really sucks to hear the PvP is worse in WarZ...but it makes perfect sense.  PLEASE GOD let Rocket make PvP a little less appealing, or at least Co-oping more appealing/have a purpose.
Quote Post

Forums ©