Polite & Friendly's

in

Hi to all BK

WitchiePoo143Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Hello to all BK. This is WitchiePoo. I am a niece of one of your members. GUMP. I am 15 years old and love gaming. Only problem is I can only use one computer and it's my uncles. I'm not allowed on TS because of my anger. Dont think its very polite.I have played in many WAW servers and it seems like the  BK server is the best. You have admins who protect the servers form the people who dont want to abide by the rules. I have played run and gun, but its no fun. The slower pace of the crouch makes each player better in their own way. Hope to see you all soon. I can only play when I come over (which isnt enough) Thanks all.

Here is a picture I'd like for a sig. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks
Quote Post

PFGreenLabelWed Sep 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello WitchiePoo I would think a few sessions on BK TS would assist you a great  deal in controlling your anger! Especially if you enjoy the slow pace of crouch and get fed up when you get kicked for bad behaviour. I have always found that the more you enjoy a place of merryment the more you behave and play! Hope to see you round sometime and say hi to Gump for me!
Quote Post

LukeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:54 am

Welcome to the servers! You should try TS just keep it on push to talk. Could help you lean to control what you say. It sure helped me.
Quote Post

UchiMataThu Sep 27, 2012 7:58 am

Hey WitchiePoo143, there's quite a few guys on here who can do a great job on fixing pictures. If you can post a larger/high-resolution version then I'm sure they'll oblige.

Oh, and by the way, say "Boo" for Halloween!
Quote Post

AbramThu Sep 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Lock GUMP in a room where he can't hurt himself,  and come on in. Push-to-Talk is a wonderful thing.
Quote Post

WitchiePoo143Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Ok here's a different photo. It's bigger so hope it can work. Thanks
Quote Post

Forums ©