Polite & Friendly's

in

22nd July

UNBOUNDSun Jul 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Today is the one year anniversary of the massacre in Norway when Anders Behring Brevik took 77 lives with a bomb at a government building and then shot innocent people with automatic weapons on an island called Utøya. Experts say his shooting abilities surpassed those of trained police officers, despite having never shot a weapon before. His addiction to CoD was accredited to this ability to hit his targets, having played the game for upto 18 hours a day over a very long period (not sure how long). My feelings and sympathies go to the friends and families of those affected and my Norwegian wife is concerned that I plan to mark this day by staying up late to whoop some Tango butt tonight in the Tango vs. Charlie match. The past should be remembered and lessons should be learned, but the past is not for living in. Wife is not in agreement with my thinking and I doubt there with be any of Frank Zappas "hour on the tower of power" for me tonight, but I'll be there for Charlie.
R.I.P. all that died one year ago on this day......
Quote Post

PFGreenLabelSun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 pm

The Norway marauding gunman was a complete freak and doesnt deserve to have his name repeated in public.
Quote Post

StarkravenSun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 pm

I will keep the families of the deceased in my thoughts also! So many innnocent lives lost and families changed by this tragic event!
Quote Post

LukeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:53 pm

My thoughts are still with the families.

GOA.Luke*BK*
Quote Post

Forums ©