Polite & Friendly's

in

Banned Admin Decision???

ca0ticMon Jul 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi my ingame name is ca0tic and for some reason i was just banned due to admin decision. i wasn't arguing with anybody, in fact i wasnt chatting at all. nobody was complaining about me, so im not sure what the problem was/is. i was having a good run in a tank machinegunner position and the next thing i know i was kicked/banned from the game due to admin decision. if you could please look into this i would greatly appreciate it, because i like your server and would prefer not to be banned from any servers. please let me know what the decision is so i can either keep your server under my favs or know to delete it. thanks for your time.
Quote Post

bigconnMon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm

ca0tic - first thanks for visiting out servers.  

Have you had a chance to try to get back on again?  Sometimes Team Kills can cause this issue.  Also, as you know from playing on our servers we have a very strict policy about language.

Have you had a chance to open a ticket yet?  This utility can be found under the "Contact Us" tab at the top of the webpage then click on "New Ticket", please include your Game name, what server you were on and the approximate time this happened to you.

I'm sorry i cannot be of more help at this time - but following this procedure will be the quickest way to have your issue addressed.  Please be patient after opening the ticket, due to the popularity of our servers we do receive quite a few tickets to look at.
Quote Post

ca0ticTue Jul 03, 2012 3:29 am

i understand, thanks for replying. i did start a ticket and i just got an email saying that it has been updated, but i checked the ticket and i dont notice anything different. there is not added notations by any admin/mod. is there a different way that i need to check that status? thanks again
Quote Post

Killer_Kommando_Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 am

It's possible that that status was from when you sent the ticket. I know when I would update the tickets myself I would get an email as well.
Quote Post

Forums ©