Polite & Friendly's

in

Banned Need Name Change?

56th_Angel_DustSat Jun 30, 2012 6:10 am

Hey guys,

I play in your BF3 server all the time, most of you have probably played with me at some point.  Tonight I played about 2 rounds and during a map change I was banned and the stated reason was "need name change".  Are you serious? I have played with you guys for months and log countless hours on your server and then all of a sudden this? I've had this gamer tag for 10+ years.  I don't really plan on changing it.  I can't believe it just suddenly became an issue?

The name itself has purpose, I use it in a way to remember my step father.  He was a DEA officer killed in the line of duty when I was younger on a drug raid.  Angel Dust.. an Ironic name for something so deadly if you think about it.  

I just can't believe this has just all of a sudden became an issue.
Quote Post

photekSat Jun 30, 2012 6:35 am

Please submit a ticket by clicking the contact us navigation button at the top of this website. Your grievance will be reviewed by a senior member. I apologize for the inconvenience, but your name does fall under our no drug reference rule.
Quote Post

56th_Angel_DustSat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 am

I did however I don't want to fight or explain the name anymore, I will just change it.
Quote Post

UFANSSat Jun 30, 2012 2:42 pm

I think this is what you are looking for, Origin name change
Quote Post

Forums ©