Polite & Friendly's

in

New Sig?

ZmaxThu Oct 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi Bil4short

I  am also new to BK, I guess there is something about Sig tags.  If you are making sig tag could I mabe impose on you to make one for me?
If you need a web site to guide you check this out http://www.zmax.com/ this is not my site but I have had the tag Zmax for about 20 years or so then one day someone told me about this site and wooo they have a nice logo?? I will leave it up to your discretion on what it should look like since you seem to have more artistic eye then me.

Thank You
Zmax*BK* (Vinny)
Quote Post

13LegionThu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Zmax. Thanks for requesting a sig. The usual procedure is to request one and one of our graphic team members will pick it up. This ensures one sig maker isn't doing all the work and this also promotes creativity and design between these artists. You can state some colors you might like, images and maybe a saying to go with it. Than our graphics team can run with it!! Very Happy
Quote Post

ZmaxThu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi 13Legion

OK hey at this time I think I will leave it up to the graphic artists The url I gave in the last post hopfully give them some help.  Other then that just don't call me late for super lol.

Zmax*BK* (Vinny)
Quote Post

Silent_WolfThu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Here are the guidelines:

> Standard size is 400 x 120
> What theme would you like?
> What main text, example: your name or what ever you would like.
> What subtext? A phrase or quote.
> Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  Yes/No
> Do you want your sig light or dark in color? Yes/No

Once your request is submitted, one of the graphics team members will pick the request up and have if back to you as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind we do this on our spare time so please be patient as we work on your sig.
Quote Post

ZmaxThu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi 13Legion

You know what give me a day or so, I think I would like to try my hand with my sig.  Not sure I can make as good as the graphic artist but I give it a go :-)

Zmax*BK* (Vinny)
Quote Post

ZmaxThu Oct 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Hi

OK here is my first shot at tring to make a Sig??  I am no artist but please let me know what you think.

Thank You
Zmax*BK* (Vinny)
Quote Post

Silent_WolfThu Oct 13, 2011 6:38 pm

The concept is great, but it needs alittle TLC.

You have an awesome flow starting wiht your name moving right, but the right side seems alittle busy.  I would go either with the rifle or the soldier but not both.

Also, remember that we require a sig rez size of 400x120.  Just a reminder.
Quote Post

Forums ©